Infrared Inspection avoids
costly destructive testing, as well as reassure
all parties involved, that all damages have
been identified. No longer is there a need
to 'start cutting holes' in order to determine
the extent of damages. As we've known for
years, 'a picture is worth a thousand words.'
- Identification & imaging of warmed
muscle groups following/during exercise
- Grounding and collision damages to
Kevlar and carbonfiber hulls, cored composites
including Airex and Balsa, honeycomb,
coremat and other core materials.
- See into laminates & observe delamination,
dis-bonding, breaks, fractures, crushing,
voids, blisters, and water entrapment.
- Carbon fiber mast inspection.
- Lightning damage to fiberglass and carbonfiber.
- Electrical wiring and breaker/panel
- See "hot" circuits before
- Mechanical engine inspections.
- Lubrication features, water & coolant
flow, leaking exhaust systems, etc